Amateur Athletic Waiver and Release of Liability
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the Cheshire Bears American Football Club athletic sports program, related events and activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
1. The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and,
2. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
3. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately or coach; and,
4. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS Cheshire Bears American Football Club, their officers, officials, coaches, agents, and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and Lessors of premises used to conduct the event (“RELEASEES”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. It is not advised to play this sport when pregnant. Please alert the team General Manager once pregnancy is confirmed and non-contact only is allowed up to 16 weeks at the most. By signing the form you accept full responsibility for undertaking this sport while pregnant for any risks to mother and/or unborn child.
Click on Page 3 to continue…